Effective Date: 30th September 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name and email address when you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter, leave comments, or contact us through our website.
- Log Data: Like many websites, we automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit TechPears.com. This includes your IP address, browser type, device information, and pages visited. This data is used for analytics purposes to improve our content and user experience.
How We Use Your Information
- Personalization: We use the information collected to personalize your experience on TechPears.com, including tailoring content recommendations and sending newsletters if you’ve subscribed.
- Analytics: We analyze data to improve our content, website functionality, and user experience.
- Communication: If you provide your email address, we may use it to respond to your inquiries, send newsletters, updates, or promotional material. You can opt out of email communication at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in our emails.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share non-personal information, such as aggregated website usage data, with third-party analytics services.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information, but no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
Links to Third-Party Websites
TechPears.com may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content on these external sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites when you leave our site.
TechPears.com is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child, please contact us to have it removed.