Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy for TechPears.com
Effective Date: 30th September 2023
TechPears.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA policy outlines the procedures we follow when dealing with copyright infringement claims regarding content posted on our website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on TechPears.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are involved, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that content you posted on TechPears.com was removed or disabled as a result of a copyright infringement notice and you believe that your content is not infringing, or that you have the necessary rights to use the material, you may send a counter-notification to our designated copyright agent. Your counter-notification should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if you are outside the United States, the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original infringement notice or their agent.
Designated Copyright Agent
Please send all copyright infringement notices and counter-notifications to our designated copyright agent:
TechPears.com reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers of copyrighted material.
Please note that submitting a false DMCA notification or counter-notification may result in legal consequences. Consult legal counsel if you have questions about your rights and obligations under the DMCA.
This DMCA policy is subject to change without notice. Please review it periodically for updates or changes.